Dr. Leonard Popyack, Ph.D.
- Associate professor of cyber security at Utica College
- Former research director of the ADVERSARIAL SCIENCE LABORATORY, USAF Research Laboratory, Information Directorate.
- Expertise in offensive and defensive information warfare technology research and development
- Doctorate degree in electrical engineering from Binghamton University
Joseph Giordano, M.S.
- Director of cybersecurity undergraduate and graduate programs at Utica College
- Former computer scientist at the USAF Research Laboratory
- Technical advisor to cyber operations research and development at USAF
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the Operations Security Professionals Society.
- Master’s degree from Syracuse University
Tony Martino, M.S.
- Director Northeast Cybersecurity and Forensics Center at Utica College
- 20-year veteran of the Utica, N.Y. Police Department
- Expertise in cybersecurity, computer crime investigation and digital forensics
- Member of the United States Secret Service electronic crime task force
- Master’s degree in economic crime management from Utica College
Michelle Tuttle, M.S.
Chief Training and Development Manager
- Manages all client engagements
- Expertise in cybersecurity, compliance & marketing/PR,
- Identity Theft Prevention Expert
- Master’s degree in cybersecurity from Utica College
- 15+ years experience in financial operations